Navigating through the complexities of the Enneagram, we stumble upon an intricate subtype, the 1w2 (Type 1 wing 2). Herein, we decode the essential traits of this Enneagram subtype and delineate how its attributes can be harnessed effectively in professional and social realms.
What is Enneagram Type 1 wing 2?
The term “1w2” is derived from the primary alignment with Enneagram Type 1 (The Reformer) and a secondary influence from the neighboring Type 2 (The Helper).
Enneagram Type 1 is a paragon of ethicality, responsibility, and justice-driven motives. Now, envisage blending this type with the empathetic traits of Type 2. The amalgamation leads to a remarkably purpose-driven personality often labeled as “The Activist.”
What are the Characteristics of Enneagram 1 wing 2?
Enneagram 1w2 individuals are unrelenting in their pursuit of fairness and equality, with a keen eye on the welfare of the broader community. They are galvanized into action, whether it’s volunteering for a non-profit organization or spearheading social initiatives within the corporate world.
What sets 1w2 apart? The synthesis of principled idealism and empathy. Their intrinsic moral compass is coupled with an ability to connect with others, making them powerful agents of change.
What is the Activist like?
1w2 personalities are extroverted, compassionate, and adept at forging bonds. This proficiency, however, brings along the challenge of reconciling their personal aspirations with their drive to assist others. They must, therefore, exercise discernment to maintain equilibrium.
What makes Type 1w2’s unique?
- Ethical and principled, Type 1’s foundation
- Augmented with Type 2’s empathy and helpfulness
- More extroverted than Type 1s with a nine-wing
- Develops genuine, trust-based relationships
- Effectuates positive transformation in communities
What are Enneagram Type 2 Wing 1’s Strengths?
For 1w2 individuals seeking to capitalize on their attributes, the following are imperative:
- Engagement: Utilize your interpersonal skills to build robust networks.
- Altruistic Initiatives: Spearhead projects aimed at societal betterment.
- Personal-Professional Balance: Prioritize self-care alongside your advocacies.
What are Enneagram 1w2’s Weaknesses?
Here are a few weaknesses that hold back 1w2s.
- Perfectionism: Like core type ones, 1w2 individuals can struggle with perfectionism—this may lead to unrealistic expectations for themselves or others.
- Difficulty delegating: Due to their strong sense of responsibility, they might find it challenging to entrust tasks or decision-making authority to others.
- Overcommitment: The desire to contribute positively to society may result in spreading themselves too thin by taking on too many projects or responsibilities.
- Sensitivity to criticism: While capable of discerning right from wrong, they may take critiques personally or be overly sensitive about making mistakes.
By recognizing these strengths and weaknesses, those with an Enneagram type 1w2 personality can harness their innate qualities more effectively for personal growth and meaningful connections with others.
What are the main Personality Traits for Enneagram 1w2?
Here are some traits commonly associated with Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 personalities:
- Empathetic: 1w2s tend to be highly attuned to the emotions and needs of others.
- Principled: They have a strong sense of right and wrong and are committed to doing what’s just.
- Idealistic: Type 1s often have high standards for themselves and for others, striving for excellence in all their endeavors.
- Compassionate: They genuinely care about the well-being of those around them and will go out of their way to help others.
- Helpful: The two-wing adds a desire to assist others in practical ways to the Type 1 personality, making them natural helpers.
- Activist: Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 individuals have a powerful urge to make positive changes in the world.
- Detail-oriented: They pay close attention to details, ensuring that everything is done correctly according to their own high standards.
- Responsible: They take responsibility seriously and often feel compelled to shoulder more than their fair share of the burden.
- Creative: They often use their creativity as a means of expressing themselves or finding solutions to problems.
- Analytical: They enjoy analyzing information and breaking it down into smaller parts in order to better understand it.
What are Type 1w2’s Desire, Basic Fear, and Key Motivation?
Understanding the fundamental aspects of Enneagram type 1w2, such as basic fears, desires, and key motivations, is crucial in gaining deeper insight into this personality type.
The following list outlines these core elements for a clearer understanding of 1w2:
- Basic Fear: Being immoral and making impure choices
- Basic Desire: To be good and ethical
- Key Motivation: Strive for goodness, ethics, and maintaining a sense of control
This chart demonstrates how 1w2 individuals ultimately seek goodness and ethical behavior while combating their fear of immorality and impurity. Their primary motivation is to maintain a sense of control that allows them to achieve their goals and remain true to their values.
How Rare Are Enneagram Type 1w2s?
The Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 (1w2) personality is not the most common, but also not the rarest. According to various studies, it’s estimated that around 10-15% of people fall under this category.
While these numbers may seem small, they indicate a significant number of individuals who possess traits such as empathy, generosity, and a strong sense of justice and equality.
Notable examples of people with this type include Nelson Mandela and Michelle Obama.
Who are Famous Enneagram 1w2 People, Characters, Anime, and Memes?
Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 personalities are present in many famous people and characters.
Here are some examples:
- Mahatma Gandhi – Often regarded as the epitome of the 1w2 type, Gandhi combined the principled and reformist nature of Type 1 with the caring and altruistic qualities of Type 2 in his nonviolent activism.
- Nelson Mandela – As a leader and advocate for social justice and human rights, Nelson Mandela’s relentless fight against apartheid and his focus on reconciliation showcases the moral righteousness of Type 1 combined with the helpful and empathetic attributes of Type 2.
- Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird – Atticus embodies the principled and righteous nature of Type 1 along with the compassionate and helpful attributes of Type 2.
- Marge Simpson from The Simpsons – Marge’s dedication to her family, strong moral compass, and altruistic actions reflect the traits of a 1w2 personality type.
- Maes Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood – Hughes is fiercely dedicated to his values and justice, but also showcases an immense amount of care and support for his friends and family.
- Violet Evergarden from Violet Evergarden – Violet evolves into a 1w2 character as she strives to understand human emotions and helps others through her letters while adhering to her own set of principles.
- Good Guy Greg – This meme represents an idealized helpful person who always seems to do the right thing, reflecting the helpful nature of Type 2 and the principled nature of Type 1.
- Proper Gentleman (Dank Meme) – The meme showcases exaggerated courteous and principled behavior, in a humorous fashion, which reflects the traits of the 1w2 type.
- Desmond Tutu – The South African Anglican bishop is renowned for his work in human rights and social justice, embodying the reformist and helpful traits of the 1w2 type.
- Oprah Winfrey – While she can be classified under various Enneagram types, her philanthropy and strong principles also align with the attributes of the 1w2 type.
1W2 vs 1W9: How is Enneagram 1w2 Similar and Different than 1w9?
Enneagram type 1 wing 2 (1w2) and 1 wing 9 (1w9) share many similarities, but also have a few key differences. Both types are driven by a strong sense of ethics and desire for justice, but they differ in their approach to helping others.
People with a type one wing two personality tend to be more focused on actively helping those around them, while those with a type one wing nine personality are more laid back in their efforts to make the world a better place.
It’s important to note that people can exhibit traits of both wings at different times or depending on the situation.
Similarities And Differences
Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 (1w2) and Type 1 Wing 9 (1w9) have a lot in common because they share the same core type.
However, there are some distinct differences that set them apart:
- Both types are principled and idealistic with a strong sense of right and wrong.
- They both value justice and equality and strive to make the world a better place.
- Both 1w2s and 1w9s tend to work closely with others and utilize their interpersonal skills to contribute positively to society.
- 1w2s are more likely to sacrifice their own needs in order to help others, while 1w9s prioritize keeping the peace and avoiding conflict.
- Type 1w2 individuals combine the idealism and perfectionism of Type 1 with the helpfulness and generosity of Type 2, whereas 1w9s tend to be more introverted and self-sufficient.
- Due to the presence of the empathetic Type 2 wing, Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 personalities are often more outgoing than those with a wing of Nine.
Overall, while these two subtypes share many positive qualities, it’s important to understand how their differences can impact their behavior in various situations.
How Do I Know If I’m Enneagram Type 1w2 or Type 1w9?
To determine whether you have a Type 1 wing Nine (1w9) or a Type 1 wing Two (1w2), it is important to consider the core motivations and fears of both types.
While both subtypes share characteristics such as perfectionism and a strong sense of right and wrong, those with a 1w2 subtype are more empathetic and focused on helping others compared to those with a 1w9 subtype, who tend to be more reserved and laid-back.
What is the Best Enneagram Wings Test?
Enneagram tests are a useful tool for individuals looking to better understand their personality and how they interact with the world around them. The Enneagram Wings Test can help identify whether a person falls under Type 1 Wing 2 (1w2) or another type.
This test involves answering questions that explore specific traits and behaviors associated with each enneagram type, including its corresponding wing. A reliable and valid Enneagram Wings Test is available online, offering users an opportunity to learn more about themselves and their core motivations.
What are Enneagram Type 1w2 Relationships like?
In terms of relationships, people with Enneagram type 1w2 have strong interpersonal skills and a desire to help and support others. They often take on the role of caregiver or helper in their friendships and romantic relationships.
When communicating with other types, 1w2 individuals should emphasize their compassion and understanding while being mindful of their tendency to be critical or judgmental.
As for compatibility, 1w2s are most compatible with types that share their values of justice and equality such as Type 8: The Challenger or Type 9: The Peacemaker. Examples include Michelle Obama (1w2) who is married to Barack Obama (Type 9) and Martin Luther King Jr (1w2) who worked closely with Type 8 personalities like Malcolm X.
How are Enneagram type 1w2s as friends?
Enneagram type 1 wing 2 (1w2) individuals place great importance on building authentic and meaningful relationships. They are loyal friends who strive to be responsible, trustworthy, and dependable.
Enneagram type 1 wing 2 personalities hold themselves to high ethical standards, so they seek out friendships with people who share similar values. They enjoy deep conversations that revolve around shared passions like justice, equality, or other causes they deem important.
How are Enneagram type 1w2s in dating?
Type 1w2 individuals approach dating with a strong sense of purpose and an eagerness to contribute positively to their partner’s life. They tend to be passionate, empathetic, and have excellent interpersonal skills that allow them to form meaningful connections with their partners.
In relationships, they appreciate authenticity, honesty, and fairness from their partners and expect the same level of commitment they put in.
Type 1w2s are most compatible with individuals who share similar values such as Enneagram types 2 (the Helper) or type 9 (the Peacemaker) who also value compassion and understanding while respecting each other’s boundaries.
What are the Best Communication Strategies between Enneagram 1w2 Personality and the other Enneagram Types?
The Enneagram 1w2 communication style tends to be compassionate and focused on helping others. To better communicate with different Enneagram types, consider the following strategies:
|Relationship||Communication Strategy||Potential Conflicts|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 1||Focus on shared values and principles, express appreciation for their dedication and high standards.||Rigid expectations, perfectionism, criticism|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 2||Acknowledge and appreciate their helpfulness and support, while setting boundaries and maintaining individuality.||Dependency, intrusiveness, boundary violations|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 3||Recognize and value their achievements and goals, while emphasizing integrity and authenticity.||Competitiveness, image-consciousness, workaholism|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 4||Show empathy and understanding towards their emotions and unique perspectives, while encouraging growth and self-acceptance.||Moodiness, self-absorption, emotional intensity|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 5||Respect their need for privacy and independent thinking, while valuing their knowledge and insights.||Withdrawal, withholding information, emotional detachment|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 6||Build trust through consistency, reliability, and open communication, while addressing anxieties and fears.||Anxiety, doubt, questioning authority|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 7||Appreciate their enthusiasm and optimism, while gently guiding them towards responsible and disciplined choices.||Impulsiveness, avoidance of discomfort, disregard for rules|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 8||Express respect for their strength and assertiveness, while maintaining personal boundaries and promoting fairness.||Power struggles, control issues, clashes of dominance|
|Enneagram 1w2 and Type 9||Encourage open dialogue, active listening, and finding common ground, while addressing passivity and conflict avoidance.||Resistance to change, complacency, avoidance of conflict|
How do you resolve conflicts with Enneagram Type 1w2s?
Resolving conflicts with an Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 personality can be challenging due to their strong sense of right and wrong. They may struggle to accept other perspectives and believe there is only one correct way to handle a situation, leading to communication breakdowns.
Open communication is key for conflict resolution with Enneagram Type 1w2 individuals, as they are often extroverted and interested in sharing their beliefs and values with others.
Expressing true feelings while creating space for the other person to share their experiences and empathize with them can aid in reaching a compromise.
How Well Do Type 1w2 Set Boundaries?
Enneagram type 1w2 individuals may struggle with setting healthy boundaries as they often prioritize others’ needs over their own.
They may feel guilty or selfish for saying no to requests, leading them to take on more than they can handle.
One effective boundary-setting strategy is to communicate assertively in a clear and respectful manner. For example, a 1w2 may say something like “I’m sorry I won’t be able to help you with that this time,” instead of giving in reluctantly.
Additionally, having supportive friends who encourage them to put up healthy boundaries can be helpful for type 1w2 individuals.
Enneagram Type 1w2 Career & Job Possibilities
As social advocates and helpers, Enneagram 1w2 individuals often gravitate towards careers that allow them to make a positive impact on society. They have a strong sense of justice and equality, making law and social justice fields appealing choices for their career paths.
In the medical field, they can use both their nurturing side as well as their attention to detail, which makes them excellent doctors or nurses.
It’s essential for Enneagram 1w2 individuals to feel like they are making a difference in the world through their work. They cause an immense effect when working with others towards a shared goal since one of their core desires is helping others selflessly without any personal gain.
What are the Most Suitable Jobs for 1w2?
Enneagram 1w2 personality types are drawn to careers that allow them to make a positive impact on the world. They are people-oriented, empathetic, and have a strong sense of justice and equality.
Here are some of the most suitable jobs for Enneagram 1w2s based on their core traits and values:
- Social advocate
- Human resources specialist
- Non – profit leader
- Social worker
- Counselor or therapist
- Teacher or professor (especially in social sciences)
- Religious leader or minister
- Healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, etc.)
- Public policy analyst
- Community organizer
- Environmental activist or conservationist
- Journalist or writer (with a focus on social justice issues)
These jobs allow Enneagram 1w2s to use their interpersonal skills to work closely with others and contribute positively to society while also pursuing their desire to help others and change the world for the betterment of all.
Knowing which jobs align with your Enneagram type can help you find fulfilling career paths that align with your core values of integrity, balance, and social responsibility as an Enneagram 1w2 personality type.
To discover your ideal career path, chat Career Compass AI. This is our AI powered bot that can help you discover ideal career fits based on your personality, values and goals.
Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 personalities tend to be very people-oriented and have a strong desire to help others. This makes them well-suited for careers that involve working with people and contributing positively to society.
However, it is important for Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 individuals to consider their own personal values and goals when choosing a career path. They should strive to find a career that aligns with their innate sense of justice and their desire to contribute positively to the world while also allowing them to use their unique skill set.
For Enneagram type 1 wing 2 individuals, personal development requires balancing the desire for perfection with their need for connection and empathy. Developing self-awareness is crucial to identify patterns of behavior that may be hindering progress.
Additionally, setting achievable goals is essential in personal development. One way to achieve this is by breaking larger goals into smaller ones that are easier to tackle.
Lastly, seeking feedback from trusted friends or mentors can help people with this personality type grow even more.
How To Benefit From A 1w2?
If you have a 1w2 in your life, count yourself lucky. These individuals are principled and empathetic, with a strong sense of justice and a desire to help others.
To benefit from a 1w2’s natural strengths, it’s important to communicate clearly with them about your needs and expectations. They thrive on feedback and appreciate when others acknowledge their contributions.
Additionally, try to tap into their passion for helping others by involving them in projects or activities that align with their values.
Healthy Vs. Unhealthy
Enneagram type 1w2 individuals have the potential for healthy and unhealthy behaviors, just like any other personality type. When in a healthy state, 1w2s are compassionate and understanding, with a strong desire to contribute positively to society.
They are driven by their sense of justice and equality, as well as their ability to work closely with others towards common goals.
On the other hand, when in an unhealthy state, Enneagram type 1w2 can become rigid perfectionists who sacrifice their own needs for those around them. Their two wing can lead them towards controlling tendencies that emerge from an effort to avoid powerlessness or feeling like they’re not enough.
These less pretty aspects of their personality can manifest in relationships as well as at work if left unchecked.
What are the Levels Of Development for core type 1?
The levels of development associated with Type 1 Wing 2 personalities are essential to building a better understanding of this personality type.
Here are the different levels and what they entail:
- Level 1: Liberation – The healthiest level of development for Type 1. At this stage, they are self-aware, principled, and able to channel their perfectionistic tendencies into positive actions. They embody high moral values and strive for personal and societal improvement.
- Level 2: Psychological Capacity – Type 1s at this level have a strong sense of purpose and strive for excellence. They are focused on self-improvement, self-discipline, and moral integrity. They are driven to make a positive impact on the world and are dedicated to their ideals.
- Level 3: Social Contribution – Type 1s at this level are dedicated to creating positive change in society. They actively work to promote justice, fairness, and equality. They become leaders and catalysts for progress, using their high standards and ethical principles to guide their actions.
- Level 4: Personal Development – Type 1s at this level continue to pursue personal growth and self-improvement. They are conscientious, disciplined, and strive for excellence in all areas of their lives. They have a strong sense of responsibility and hold themselves and others to high standards.
- Level 5: Interpersonal Control – At this level, Type 1s become more focused on controlling their environment and the behavior of others. They can be critical, judgmental, and rigid in their expectations. They may struggle with perfectionism and have difficulty accepting imperfections in themselves and others.
- Level 6: Overcompensation – Type 1s at this level may become overly strict, rigid, and controlling. They have a strong need for order and perfection and may struggle with anxiety and a fear of making mistakes. They can be overly critical of themselves and others, which can strain relationships.
- Level 7: Reactive Rigidity – At this level, Type 1s become reactive and defensive. They may become dogmatic in their beliefs and resist any challenges to their ideals. They may have difficulty adapting to change and may struggle with anger and resentment.
- Level 8: Pathological Criticism – Type 1s at this level become consumed by their critical inner voice. They may be overly judgmental, self-righteous, and punitive towards themselves and others. They can become rigid, inflexible, and resistant to feedback or different perspectives.
- Level 9: Pathological Destructiveness – The most unhealthy level for Type 1. They may become self-destructive and engage in destructive behaviors towards themselves and others. They may be driven by a deep sense of frustration and anger, leading to harmful actions and a disregard for the well-being of themselves and others.
What is a Goode Self-Care And Personal Growth Plan for Enneagram 1w2?
As a 1w2 individual, self-care and personal growth involve finding harmony between campaigning for injustices and taking care of loved ones. Engaging in mindfulness practices like meditation can help balance the strong sense of responsibility that often comes with this personality type.
Setting achievable personal goals is another essential aspect of self-care and personal growth for 1w2s. By identifying areas where they want to improve, 1w2 personalities can focus on developing new skills or deepening existing ones.
Ultimately, a successful self-care plan for a 1w2 person will strike a balance between helping others and looking after oneself.
Mindfulness And Meditation Practices
Mindfulness practices, such as meditation, can be incredibly helpful for individuals with Enneagram Types 1, 2, 3, and 4. Enneagram Type 1w2 individuals often have a strong sense of right and wrong and desire to make a positive impact on the world.
However, this can sometimes lead to self-criticism and perfectionism. Incorporating mindfulness practices into their daily routine can help them become more accepting of imperfection and focus on self-acceptance rather than perfectionism.
Personal Goal-Setting And Achievement
Enneagram Type 1 Wing 2 individuals are known for their strong sense of purpose and desire to make a positive impact on the world. Setting personal goals that align with these values is essential for their personal growth and fulfillment.
For example, a 1w2 interested in social justice may set goals related to volunteering at a local organization, donating money regularly to charities supporting marginalized communities, or advocating for policies that promote equity and fairness.
Journaling And Self-Reflection
Journaling and self-reflection can be powerful tools for a Type 1w2 looking to understand themselves more deeply. By setting aside time each day to reflect on their thoughts, feelings, and actions, they can gain insights into what triggers certain behaviors or patterns of thinking.
Through self-reflection, Type 1w2s may uncover areas where they need improvement or opportunities for growth. It is important for them to acknowledge these areas without being too critical of themselves.
Reflection can help Type 1w2s stay aligned with their values and maintain a sense of purpose in their lives.
How Compatible are 1w2 And the Other Enneagram Types?
Enneagram Type 1w2s are known for their empathy, compassion, and desire to help others. They are most compatible with Type 2 – The Helper and Type 7 – The Enthusiast. These relationships can work well because all three types share a common goal of making the world a better place.
It’s important to note that while compatibility is often discussed in terms of Enneagram types, it’s not the only factor that determines relationship success. Other factors like communication style and personal values also play a crucial role.
Resources are available to help individuals understand some of the main positive and negative issues likely to arise between any two Enneagram types in relationships.
Compatibility With Type 1: The Reformer
Enneagram Type 1w2, the Activist, can pair well with Type 1, the Perfectionist or Reformer. This is because both types share a strong sense of justice and desire to make positive change in the world.
However, 1w2’s empathetic and warm nature can soften some of Type One’s rigidity and perfectionism.
For example, Mahatma Gandhi was known for his unwavering commitment to justice and equality (Type One), but he also had a deep empathy for others (wing Two). He famously said “Be the change you wish to see in the world”, which reflects both his desire for reform and his compassion towards others.
Compatibility With Type 2: The Helper
Enneagram type 1w2 and type 2 may have a compatible romantic relationship as both types are empathetic, selfless, and nurturing. Type 2s are known for their willingness to go out of their way to help others, often putting other people’s needs before their own.
In a relationship, enneagram type 1w2 can appreciate the caring nature of type 2s and feel comfortable being vulnerable around them. Type twos can also benefit from partnering with one wing twos since they bring consistency with their sense of right and wrong which complements the two’s need to be guided towards positive decision-making.
Compatibility With Type 3: The Achiever
As both types share a strong sense of purpose and drive, 1w2s can have a great deal of compatibility with Type 3: The Achiever. Successful relationships between these two types require mutual respect for each other’s goals and ambitions, as well as an understanding that success may be defined differently by each individual.
A potential challenge in this pairing could arise from the 1w2’s tendency to prioritize helping others over personal advancement, which could conflict with the Three’s singular focus on their own achievements.
However, if both parties are able to communicate openly about their needs and find ways to support each other’s growth, they can form a powerful union that achieves great things.
Compatibility With Type 4: The Individualist
Type 1w2 and Type 4 may seem like an unlikely match because they have different motivations and communication styles. However, they can balance each other out as long as they understand their differences.
While Type 1 is driven by a sense of duty and justice, Type 4 values uniqueness and personal expression. They may clash when it comes to decision-making or prioritizing goals, but they can also bring fresh perspectives to each other’s lives.
For example, a 1w2 may appreciate the creativity and emotional depth that a type 4 brings to the relationship, while a type 4 may admire the selflessness and empathy of a 1w2.
Compatibility With Type 5: The Investigator
Enneagram Type 1w2 individuals are generally compatible with Enneagram Type 5: The Investigator. Both types share a love for learning and acquiring new knowledge, which can lead to stimulating conversations and a shared passion for intellectual pursuits.
To overcome these potential obstacles, open and honest communication is key. The 1w2 must respect the Investigator’s need for personal space while also expressing their desire to work together towards common goals.
Meanwhile, the Investigator should appreciate the 1w2’s empathetic nature and willingness to help others even if it means sacrificing their own needs at times.
Compatibility With Type 6: The Loyalist
Enneagram Type 6, also known as “The Loyalist,” commonly pairs well with Type 1 wing 2 (1w2). Both types are consistent, committed, and hardworking individuals.
The type 6 values effort and sees it as a way to feel valued and cared for in a relationship; thus, they appreciate the dedication that a type 1w2 puts into their work or relationships.
Enneagram Type 6 is thoughtful and protective of their loved ones, making them loyal partners who will go above and beyond for those they care about.
Compatibility With Type 7: The Enthusiast
Enneagram Type 1w2 can have a very positive relationship with Enneagram Type 7, also known as “The Enthusiast.” Both types share a desire for the greater good and are active in seeking change.
Type 7’s fun-loving nature and optimism can be a great complement to Type 1w2’s seriousness and sense of duty. Together, they can make a powerful team that brings excitement and progress to any project or initiative.
Compatibility With Type 8: The Challenger
When it comes to compatibility with Type 8, also known as “The Challenger,” 1w2s may find themselves drawn to their confidence and assertiveness. Both types share a desire for independence and self-reliance, but the way they go about achieving it can differ.
In a romantic relationship, Type 8s and 1w2s must learn how to balance their desire for control with a willingness to compromise. Understanding each other’s strengths and weaknesses is crucial in building a successful relationship.
For example, if the Type 8 tends towards domination in decision-making processes, this can clash with the caring nature of a healthy 1w2 who is seeking justice and equality for all parties involved.
Compatibility With Type 9: The Peacemaker
Type 1 wing 2 individuals with a Two wing can have a positive and harmonious relationship with Type 9, the Peacemaker. Both types share a desire to make the world a better place and contribute positively to society.
While Type 1s typically focus on justice and equality, their partners at Type 9 believe in the importance of peace and cooperation over short-term conflicts. Peacemakers are steady, easy-going, and conflict-averse in their relationships which can help soothe the sometimes rigid and perfectionistic tendencies of Type 1 wing 2.
They share an affinity for nature, animals, and family which can bring them closer together.